A special monthly commendation for superior efforts in quality service, exceptional creativity in problem solving, noteworthy extra effort, and demonstration of trust and respect in a difficult situation, in support of Washington State University's Strategic Goals.
The Crimson Spirit Award is a monthly recognition for individual employees who perform in an exemplary manner and make outstanding contributions to the university community.
Awardees exemplify university values and promote strategic goals through:
- Superior quality of service
- Exceptional creativity in problem solving
- Noteworthy extra effort
- Exemplary performance
- Demonstration of trust and respect in the work place
- Outstanding contributions to the WSU community
- Other superior efforts in support of university strategic goals and values
Please contact Human Resource Services at 509-335-4521 or firstname.lastname@example.org.